Everybody is welcome to comment on any article on rr3.ollief1.com – I encourage readers to leave their own thoughts and opinions on posts, and I always like to read what others have to say. However, there are a few guidelines that help keep things in order. Please take a moment to read through these before hitting the ‘Submit Comment’ button.
- Feel free to enter your real name or an alias – it really doesn’t bother me, just as long as it is clean.
- Ensure you enter your email address correctly. Your email address will never be published or disclosed by me unless you expressly wish so. Obviously-false email addresses will result in your comment being removed.
- Please keep comments on topic. This helps to keep the conversation on track. If you have something to say that you feel is not inline with the topic of the post, you can always send me an email via the Contact Form.
- Please do not add in your site URL in your comment unless you are referencing a specific article – there is space to include a link back to yourself just under the email box.
- Try to keep links in your comments to a minimum. This is due to the spam controls in place, and too many URLs could lead to your comment being sent to the spam folder.
- Please refrain from swearing in comments. While soft-swearing maybe tolerated (crap, bloody hell, goddamn), harder swear words that consist of four letters and start with f, s and c are not allowed. There may be young people reading rr3.ollief1.com and therefore strong-swearing should be avoided.
- If your comment does go to moderation, do not fear, and please do not re-submit. I check the spam folder regularly, and receive emails when a comment is in moderation. As soon as your comment has been viewed by a human and deemed okay, it is marked as good and placed along with all other comments.
- I reserve the right to edit and/or delete any comments. While I almost never feel the need to do this, rr3.ollief1.com is my site and this policy will be upheld.
- Any comment deemed to be rude or hurtful in any way will be deleted. We all have our opinions, and Formula One fans tend to be a passionate bunch, but please remember that other people read what you have to say. Re-read your comment before submitting and try to think how others will feel when they read your comments.
:Dwill be automatically converted to the standard smiley sillyness – 😉 😛 😀
- The copyright for content on this website (known as rr3.ollief1.com) is owned by Oliver White, except for material provided by other organisations, where copyright ownership is indicated.
- The content of this website may not be reproduced (in part or in whole) in any manner (including on the internet or in paper form) without the express prior written permission of the owner.
- Requests for permission to reproduce material from this website can be made by contacting the owner via the Contact Form.
- rr3.ollief1.com is not responsible for the content of external links, including adverts.
- Lap times, results and championship standings declared on rr3.ollief1.com are all unofficial.
- Images used in posts and on various pages are generally copyrighted to the team depicted in the image, unless otherwise stated or ownership is genuinely unknown.
- All circuit images (featured on the circuit pages) are copyrighted to Google Earth, as indicated on the image.